Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Valleys of Shaddow

There are days when I wonder if I will be able to last through the challenges I face day after day. Then suddenly I am reminded of the reality that I cannot last them... in fact the only reason I have managed to last this long is because of God's abundant mercy and grace at work in my life. Who am I without my Lord? I am nothing without Him; nay I do not exist without His will for me to be anything at all!

Something for us to think about as the craziest time of year is upon us: today is just as much a part of the plans He has for us as yesterday and the day before. Why should I fret because of my trivial limited perspective? God is God afterall and I am not. That is assurance enough for me. May the name of the Lord be praised in the good times as well as the bad. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment